Ampoule and Vial Self-Adhesive Labeling Machine - Labellers
Fully Automatic, User Friendly, Sticker (Self-Adhesive) Labelling Machine Model. Suitable to apply accurate Labels on Single Side (Front or Back) of Flat/Oval/Square shaped products having PET, Plastic, HDPE, LDPE, Glass or any other surface.
The Machine incorporates latest sophisticated MicroProcessor Controlled Stepper Motor Drive, Fiber Optic Label and Container sensing system. OBMA series Sticker Labeling machines are 100% User Friendly, Virtually Maintenance Free and does not require Data Inputs for Label Size.
- No change parts for container and label size in standard shaped containers
- Precise Label Placement Accuracy
- Single Point on-line Speed Variation control system
- Built In A.C. Freq. Drive System
- Output upto 200 labels per minute.
- Fully Stainless Steel Finish including main machine frame
- Optionally online coding system
Technical Specification :
|Label Data Inputs||Not required due to In Built Automatic Label Length Detection System|
|Label Placing Adjustments||User Friendly And Simple|
|Pass-Word System||Fully Protected, Not required by operator|
|Voltage Fluctuations||Self-Protected for Voltage Fluctations|
|Speed Variation||Single Point Speed Variation Control - Synchronizing all operations|
|Label Length||Unlimited Label Length|
|Maintenance||Virtually Maintenance Free Machine|
|Spool||Largest 400mm diameter|
We tailor design every labelling system to the exact requirements of our customers, ensuring they fully meet their needs.
Based on the wide experience we have gained in designing innovative labelling systems over the last 30 years, which are exceptionally successfully proven in all market sectors.
- Easy cleaning of the machine thanks to its smooth surfaces, with a minimal amount of catch points and a high position of the electrical parts and/or their protection against liquid spills.
- Ergonomic mechanical parts, easy format change, repeatable settings via scales and counters on all devices.
- Extremely high-quality materials, including stainless steel (AISI 304 or 316).
- The integration of label printing devices for the print of essential data (batch codes, lot codes and barcodes), by means of hot foil, TIJ or thermal transfer printing units.
- The integration of sensors to check for correct application and overprinting (to ensure it has been performed and legible)
- The possibility of integration of an in-built control system equipped with touch screen interface which manages all functions of the machine and its checking devices (with CF21 part 11 compliance where requested).
- The possibility of certifying the machine as per GAMP (IQ/OQ/PQ) validation process, with the provision of the related documents and the performance of tests (FAT, SAT) according to these procedures, and inline with the customers requirements
Popular searches: Wraparound, Linear, Bottle, In-line, Top and bottom, Labeling, Promo, Print & Apply, Blow, C-wrap, Pallet, Front & Back, Non-stop, Base, Unit pack, Horizontal, Case, Tamper, Tray, Carton, Flash, Corner, Sticker, Self adhesive, Labels, Promo, Wraparound, Linear, Bottle, In-line, Top and bottom, Labeling, Print & Apply, Blow, C-wrap, Pallet, Front & Back.