Wrap Jar Sticker (Self-Adhesive) Labeler Machine
Fully Automatic, User Friendly, Sticker (Self-Adhesive) Labelling Machine Mode, Suitable for Labeling on Bottles, Jars, Tins and other round objects. The Machine incorporates latest sophisticated Micro Processor Controlled Stepper Motor Drive, Fiber Optic Label and Container sensing system.
- No change parts for container and label size.
- Built In A.C. Freq. Drive System. Output 40 to 100 labels per minute.
- Fully stainless steel finish.
- Optionally online coding system. Suitable for Wrap-around and Overlap Labeling
Technical Specification :
|Label Data Inputs||Not required due to In Built Automatic Label Length Detection System|
|Label Placing Adjustments||User Friendly And Simple|
|Pass-Word System||Fully Protected, Not required by operator|
|Voltage Fluctuations||Self-Protected for Voltage Fluctations|
|Speed Variation||Single Point Speed Variation Control - Synchronizing all operations|
|Label Length||Unlimited Label Length|
|Maintenance||Virtually Maintenance Free Machine|
|Spool||Largest 400mm diameter|
For Round (Diff. Dia.) / Perfect Square Containers.
This is used for full / partial wrap-around labelling on round / square containers of different sizes. The machine operates at the speed of 100 / 200 / 300 containers per minute depending on the lable length. Separate drives for conveyor, wrap-around and space creators are useful for precise labelling on various products with varying label sizes.
specifically designed for ampoule and vial labelling with max speed up to 350ppm. Optional OCR/OCV features enable your global Track & Trace requirement. This machine is ready for integration with Sea Vision and Trace link Track & Trace system.
- Optional feeding turn-table to allow smooth and stable material feeding and collection.
- Fallen bottle diversion mechanism ensure smooth and uninterrupted operation by diverge fallen bottle to rejection box.
- Bottle separation by separate wheel or split conveyors with variable speed allows labeling at high speed
- Optional timing screw for bottle separation if extra separation consistence is necessary.
- Rich choice of coding devices including high speed hot-stamping coder, continuous ink jet printer, thermal ink jet printer, laser printer, and thermal transfer printer.
- Inspection function: Optional inspection and rejection devices for missing label, missing code, or wrong code are available
- User friendly HMI provides comprehensive help menu and diagnosis support.
Designed for the extra high speed and high precision requirement of the beverage, food packaging, beauty care, and chemical industries. Achieves different labeling modes including round bottle with orientation and round bottle with multi-labels, oval bottle front/back, square bottle wrap around, square bottle multi-sided, conical bottle etc. Multiple work stations are driven to spin by a cam or by motor while revolving around a carousel, and various methods are available for aligning bottle orientation to ensure fully and precisely controlled orientation of the bottle for accurate labeling. Options available: non-stop label roll change, synchronized coding, vision inspection.
- Use of turn-on belt and wrapping belt together allows high speed rotation of bottles while transporting at close pitch, thus achieves high throughput capacity.
- Support of turning on bottles ensures high precision end-to-end alignment of the label on full round labeling.
- Servo driven timing screw to feed bottles on the trunnion belt at synchronized pace, ensuring smooth transfer of bottles and labeling process even at extreme fluctuation of incoming frequency of bottles.
- Multiple ball bearing supported trunnion design, ensuring quiet and smooth movement of the belt and thus durability.
- Powered label unwind allows use of label roll of up to 500mm diameter, specially designed to cater for the extra long label lengths in full round labeling.
- Various inspection options for missing labels, missing code, code content, and label position etc., and an synchronized automatic rejection mechanism is also available to ensure output quality.
- Various coding device options including hot-stamping, TTO, CIJ, TIJ and laser for synchronized imprinting on the labels. Seamless integration with most common brands of coding devices so that the system can react to and record the alarm signals and status log of the device.
- User friendly HMI, stores up to 50 sets of recipes (including product dimensions, label length etc.) for immediate use on product change.
- Servo driven labeling engine with an emery coated traction roll ensures persistent frictional coefficient; double traction point design ensures consistent label liner tension thus avoids liner breakage and achieves high stopping precision.
- Use of world class control and motion components to ensure long term reliability and stability of the system.